METAL BIRD MEDIA
Photography - Videography
WEBSITE AND DOMAIN OWNERSHIP
Sean Weitzel, Metal Bird Media Productions - (507) 273-8061
1. OWNERSHIP - This site is owned by Sean Weitzel and Metal Bird Media Productions. All information, photos, design, and source HTML code is the exclusive property of Sean Weitzel and Metal Bird Media Productions unless otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be reproduced, removed, or linked to via another website without the written permission of Sean Weitzel and Metal Bird Media Productions. Clients of Metal Bird Media Productions and other industry vendors may link to the main page at www.metalbirdmedia.com.
2. USE - Use of this site is limited to current and potential clients interested in obtaining wedding or event, photo or video services. No right of use is granted to persons, companies, or organizations attempting to gain competitive advantage or contact information for unsolicited emails or mailings.
3. FEES & AVAILABILITY - Metal Bird Media Productions shall not be bound by any specific price mentioned on this website, and all fees and availability are subject to change without notice. Emailed pricing or availability is subject to change until a contract has been completed between Metal Bird Media Productions and its clients. Prices are further subject to change if clients add additional services or options to their contract during their planning process.
4. ERRORS - Please contact Metal Bird Media Productions with any obvious or perceived factual or typographical errors on this website.
5. SUBMISSIONS - Any photo or written submission to Metal Bird Media Productions may be used for any purpose, including advertising or publication on this website or printed matter.
6. LIABILITY - Unauthorized users and use violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Violators shall be held responsible for legal fees and costs. Dodge County, MN is the jurisdiction in case of any legal actions that would be brought against or by Metal bird Media Productions unless otherwise noted.
7. WEBMASTER - All technical issues, page view problems, or cease and desist notices should be sent to Sean Weitzel via Contact.